Victoria College will hold its annual College Night on Tuesday, Nov. 14 at VC’s Emerging Technology Complex.
Dozens of colleges and universities across Texas and outside the state will be represented at Victoria College’s Emerging Technology Complex from 6 to 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 14 as part of College Night 2017.
Representatives will share information and answer questions on admissions, financial aid, campus life, areas of study and extracurricular activities. Parents are also encouraged to attend the event.
“High school students, current college students wishing to transfer, or parents can take advantage of this opportunity to gather information from a number of colleges and universities,” said Tisha Sternadel, VC marketing and publications coordinator. “Representatives will provide attendees with brochures, degree plans and other information about their institutions.”
Over 500 people attended the free “come-and-go” event in 2016.
Representatives from the following institutions are scheduled to be in attendance:
- Grand Canyon University
- Lamar University
- Hardin-Simmons University
- Howard Payne University
- Sam Houston State University
- Southwestern University
- Stephen F. Austin State University
- Tarleton State University
- Texas A&M University
- Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
- Texas A&M University-Kingsville
- Texas A&M University-San Antonio
- Texas Lutheran University
- Texas Southern University
- Texas State Technical College-Fort Bend
- Texas State University
- Texas Tech University
- University of Houston-Clear Lake
- University of Houston-Victoria
- University of Mary-Hardin Baylor
- University of Texas at Dallas
- University of Texas-Arlington
- University of Texas-Austin
- University of Texas-San Antonio
- United States Air Force / ROTC
- United States Army
- United States Military Academy-West Point
- Victoria College
VC’s Emerging Technology Complex is located at 7403 Lone Tree Road in Victoria.
For more information, contact Sternadel at (361) 582-2416 or Tisha.Sternadel@VictoriaCollege.edu.