Victoria College will host the VC/Chick-fil-A All-Star Volleyball on Wednesday, Dec. 13 at the Sports Center.
The top high school volleyball players from the Crossroads area will compete in the Ninth Annual Victoria College/Chick-fil-A Area All-Star Game at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 13 at Victoria College’s Sports Center.
Twenty-four players from 13 high schools have been invited to participate in the game. The players will be split into Maroon and White teams.
“This game allows the best players in our area to gain some exposure and have a chance to compete with and against players with equal talent,” said VC Sports Center Coordinator and Head Volleyball Coach Josh Moore.
Among the athletes will be three seniors – Savannah Shaw, Mallory Hermes and Kaitlyn Duval - who recently helped Goliad win its second straight Class 3A state title.
Others invited to compete in the game are:
- Calhoun’s Dahlia Ortiz and Rhema Orta;
- El Campo’s Rachel Pustejovsky;
- Hallettsville Sacred Heart’s Miranda Shimek;
- Industrial’s Skylar Lenamon, Savhannah Kitchens and Chloe Darilek;
- Palacios’ Elizabeth Ortiz;
- Shiner’s Bailey Machacek;
- Victoria East’s Samantha Fuentez and Alison Barnett;
- Victoria Faith Academy’s April Chapa;
- Victoria St. Joseph’s Kacie Knippa, Gabby Rodriguez and Kate Keating;
- Victoria West’s Casey Reynolds, Emily Olson and Ryleigh Redding;
- Yoakum’s Madison Harrison and Lisa Seidenberger;
- Yorktown’s Kaylee Dueser.